Camp Costs. The tuition the CMP charges for these camps does not begin to cover the total cost of operating the camps; the CMP subsidizes the camp program through its budget for the camps.
The 2013 CMP Junior Rifle Camp Fees are as follows:
$230 (athlete) $50 (adult) for Three-Position Air Rifle Camps
$175 (athlete) $50 (adult) Advanced Standing Camp
$100 (athlete) $50 (adult) for Clinics
Note: Note: Full payment is due with all registrations submitted after 1 May
Camp Registration Process:
• FIRST READ THE CAMP INFORMATION PAGE LINKED TO YOUR DESIRED CAMP.
• Full payment is due with registration and medical release forms for everyone (both Adult Leaders and Athletes). Incomplete registration will not be accepted. Links to Online Registration, the paper Registration Form and the Medical Release Form can be found at the bottom of this page. You may pay via credit card when registering online, or via credit card or check when registering with the paper registration form.
• A Medical Release Form is required for everyone attending camp (both Adult Leaders and Athletes). When registering online, please submit Medical Release forms to CMP within one week of online registration to avoid cancellation. When registering via paper, please include Medical Release forms with your registration. A links to the Medical Release form can be found at the bottom of this program.
• Adult Leaders will be the primary contact for each group, and will be contacted via email if additional info needs to be sent to your group regarding camp. ADULT LEADERS PLEASE PROVIDE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS WITH PAPER REGISTRATION FORM.
• Applicants accepted into a camp must remit the remainder of their camp fees no later than 1 May. Failure to turn in all payments in full will result in the applicant being dropped from camp, and their camp slot given to the next person on the waiting list. Fees submitted with registration forms will be returned in the event a desired camp is full.
• Deposits are non-refundable once a participant is accepted into camp, but they may be applied to a substitute participant. To substitute a participant, a PARTCIPANT SUBSITUTION FORM must be submitted to CMP, a link to this form is provided at the bottom of the page. Substitutions will not be accepted over the phone.
• Participants unable to attend a camp, for which registration is complete and fees are paid, must notify Sommer Wood or Vera Snyder in writing two (2) weeks prior to the beginning of their selected camp. Fees (less the $50 deposits) will be refunded for good cause shown prior to 1 May. Cancelations, with good cause shown, after 1 May will receive a refund for half (1/2) of the camp fees.
• NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED LESS THAN TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE PARTICIPANTS SELECTED CAMP. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS GIVEN FOR “NO SHOWS” OR VERBAL REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS.
**FORMS AND INFO REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION**
Paper Registration Form
Medical Release Form
Participant Substitution Form
Send or fax camp forms and deposits to:
Civilian Marksmanship Program
Junior Rifle Camp Registration
P.O. Box 576
Port Clinton, OH 43452
FAX – 419 635-2802
Please make sure your contact information is correct so we may send you your confirmation email. If you have further questions about the CMP Junior Rifle Camps, please contact: